A 'sociocultural autobiography'

Remember what I said about breaking the rules? If you missed that post, read it here before you read on.

In the interest of continuing to be transparent (knowing full well the potential ways in which this might come back to bite me), I've decided to post this video of a presentation I had wanted to give in one of my teacher education classes, but didn't in the interest of proving that, true to form, I can get something out of every assignment. I can work within boundaries I don't like or agree with in an attempt to grow from the experience. It's kind of a motto of mine: "You can get something out of everything;" not in a selfish way, but along the lines of, "you get out what you put in."

So, in all its rebellious glory, here is the video:


And here is a video of the presentation I actually gave in class:


Thoughts?

Comments

Popular Posts