I'm dooone!! Er, finished...with...

Whenever I hear "I'm done" (coming out of my mouth or someone else's) I always remember what my seventh grade math teacher used to say: "Donuts are done, people are finished." He would correct any student who said "I'm done" when handing in an assignment. But if I just say, "I'm finished," that sounds a little too ominous for the sentiment I'm usually trying to express; you still have to be specific as to what you are finished with.

So, 
I'm finished! 



with my first three graduate classes :)

Yes, the month of June went by super fast. Yes, I still have to figure out how I'm going rearrange my credit load for the fall semester to better work with my financial/life planning. But I have to say, it feels good to be a little bit closer to becoming a certified teacher!

Even though the class for which I started this blog is over, I think I will continue to update the world on my educational journey here. Because I love blogging! And I think this will be a good way to wrap my head around Education and what it means to be an Educator, long-term; it should also be a good way to keep track of what I think now, versus what I will think in a year, and help me to stay on track and optimistic as well as mindful of how and why my opinions change. So, stay tuned for that!

Also, it's the first of July, which means it's time for Camp NaNoWriMo! This year I'm back to writing a poem a day for the month, rather than noveling/editing, but I hope it will get me back in the zone to do those things as well. You may even get a sneak peek at one or two of my pieces if you stick around :)

For now, let my summer vacation commence!

Comments

Popular Posts